Friday, February 13, 2009

Butter me up!

I have finally started on some of the new
body butter designs I have been promising. If you haven't heard them yet the secrets out!
The new scents include
Blackberry Tea♥
Strawberry Champagne♥
Rich Citrus Cream♥
Grapefruit Jasmine♥

Today I was making Blackberry Tea and my niece insisted on helping. She loves to help out when I am doing anything bath and body related and she also helps my mom with her sewing and models all the clothing for her etsy shop WildOliveKids. I will be listing the new scents this weekend so keep an eye out for them or sign up for the mailing list and you will receive a reminder once they are listed.

3 comments:

GreenSpaceGoods said...

wow is she a cutie!

Metalicious said...

I love Body butter and what a cute helper you have!

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Thanks! Lukily she has a headband on. If she didnt you would be able to she the chunk of hair that she cut out while also helping my mom sew! lol :)

Friday, February 13, 2009

Butter me up!

I have finally started on some of the new
body butter designs I have been promising. If you haven't heard them yet the secrets out!
The new scents include
Blackberry Tea♥
Strawberry Champagne♥
Rich Citrus Cream♥
Grapefruit Jasmine♥

Today I was making Blackberry Tea and my niece insisted on helping. She loves to help out when I am doing anything bath and body related and she also helps my mom with her sewing and models all the clothing for her etsy shop WildOliveKids. I will be listing the new scents this weekend so keep an eye out for them or sign up for the mailing list and you will receive a reminder once they are listed.

3 comments:

GreenSpaceGoods said...

wow is she a cutie!

Metalicious said...

I love Body butter and what a cute helper you have!

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Thanks! Lukily she has a headband on. If she didnt you would be able to she the chunk of hair that she cut out while also helping my mom sew! lol :)