Friday, June 12, 2009

Recent Etsy purchases!

There are so many adorable things on Etsy it's just so hard to resist!

Ice Cream Boxes

If you have ever visited my etsy shop you know that I am a huge fan of ice cream items. I purchased these from anothergalstreasure. I can't wait to see these cute boxes in person. I have no clue what to do with them yet. Any ideas?

Tear Drop Stamp

I am going to use this lovely find to decorate my packages. I am going to use the stamp and make eyes and a smile so it will look like the wash your sorrows away soap. (p.s they will be back in stock soon!)

Ice Cream ConeI bought this to set on my desk. Isn't is so cute! Check out littletjane for more flavors.

4th of July Paper HeartsI am going to use the blank side of these to write my thank you notes on for future orders. There are tons of more colors and designs over at whimsicalpaperdot

Ice cream pinThis came in the mail today and it was a trade that I did with ThreeFive18. You must check out all the adorable things from her shop.

What have you bought lately?

8 comments:

Beth Howard said...

Do you have any small items used for your soap making that could be stored in the cute boxes? It seems like they'd be so neat for sorting little things into, and they'd definitely brighten up a craft area :)

cabin + cub said...

Love the ice cream pin.. so cute!

Also voted for cookie scent... mmmm.

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

Cute items! ^_^ Love the ice cream cone.

Karen said...

I am looking forward to a wire wrapped ring I traded for and I am doing a lot of window shopping, but haven't bought anything yet! I will though- Very nice blog!

AMIdesigns said...

I have a passion for earrings - even though I make them myself I can't stop buying them!

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Beth-The only small things I have are on my desk. I could store push pins, erasers and small things like that. I have a total of 8 coming so I am not sure if I could fill them all. But they will definitely brighten up a craft area! I may make some small soaps to store in them and put them in my etsy shop. :)


Cabin + Cub-Thanks! Cookie is in the lead. :) That is my favorite out of the 4 also.

Mics AKA Lunatiger-Thanks! Her shop has so many cute ones it was hard to choose. Nect time I think I will have to get the double scoop mint one.

Karen-A wire wrap ring LUCKY! I bet it is going to be beautiful.

LoveLeeSoaps said...

AMIdesigns-I am the same way with bath and body products. There is so many great things out there you want to try them all. You can never have enough. :)

picciolo said...

love that little stamp!
: )

Friday, June 12, 2009

Recent Etsy purchases!

There are so many adorable things on Etsy it's just so hard to resist!

Ice Cream Boxes

If you have ever visited my etsy shop you know that I am a huge fan of ice cream items. I purchased these from anothergalstreasure. I can't wait to see these cute boxes in person. I have no clue what to do with them yet. Any ideas?

Tear Drop Stamp

I am going to use this lovely find to decorate my packages. I am going to use the stamp and make eyes and a smile so it will look like the wash your sorrows away soap. (p.s they will be back in stock soon!)

Ice Cream ConeI bought this to set on my desk. Isn't is so cute! Check out littletjane for more flavors.

4th of July Paper HeartsI am going to use the blank side of these to write my thank you notes on for future orders. There are tons of more colors and designs over at whimsicalpaperdot

Ice cream pinThis came in the mail today and it was a trade that I did with ThreeFive18. You must check out all the adorable things from her shop.

What have you bought lately?

8 comments:

Beth Howard said...

Do you have any small items used for your soap making that could be stored in the cute boxes? It seems like they'd be so neat for sorting little things into, and they'd definitely brighten up a craft area :)

cabin + cub said...

Love the ice cream pin.. so cute!

Also voted for cookie scent... mmmm.

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

Cute items! ^_^ Love the ice cream cone.

Karen said...

I am looking forward to a wire wrapped ring I traded for and I am doing a lot of window shopping, but haven't bought anything yet! I will though- Very nice blog!

AMIdesigns said...

I have a passion for earrings - even though I make them myself I can't stop buying them!

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Beth-The only small things I have are on my desk. I could store push pins, erasers and small things like that. I have a total of 8 coming so I am not sure if I could fill them all. But they will definitely brighten up a craft area! I may make some small soaps to store in them and put them in my etsy shop. :)


Cabin + Cub-Thanks! Cookie is in the lead. :) That is my favorite out of the 4 also.

Mics AKA Lunatiger-Thanks! Her shop has so many cute ones it was hard to choose. Nect time I think I will have to get the double scoop mint one.

Karen-A wire wrap ring LUCKY! I bet it is going to be beautiful.

LoveLeeSoaps said...

AMIdesigns-I am the same way with bath and body products. There is so many great things out there you want to try them all. You can never have enough. :)

picciolo said...

love that little stamp!
: )