Monday, July 13, 2009

What NEW body butter scent would you like to see next?

I love hearing every ones feedback and ideas for products! Since the last body butter poll went so great I decided to give it another shot with some new scents that just arrived. This time you actually can choose more than 1 scent just in case you like more than 1 choice. I also will be listing some mini body butter samples soon so be sure to keep an eye out for them or you can sign up for the mailing list on the left and I will remind you once they are listed.

If you have any ideas for future products or scents I would love to hear your comments!
♥

4 comments:

sparklingpinkgorilla said...

do you make the full sized of the vanilla icecream? i ordered to little icecreams and was lookign for a bigger version, it is the yummiest smell ever!

LoveLeeSoaps said...

I am so glad that you like the vanilla. I would love to make a bigger version for you! I had another customer ask the same question and I made it for her.

MoonDoggie said...

Was gonna suggest banana but you already have that?
Don't remember seeing pineapple - that might be nice.

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Pineapple sounds really good!! I am going to have to order more of that scent.

Monday, July 13, 2009

What NEW body butter scent would you like to see next?

I love hearing every ones feedback and ideas for products! Since the last body butter poll went so great I decided to give it another shot with some new scents that just arrived. This time you actually can choose more than 1 scent just in case you like more than 1 choice. I also will be listing some mini body butter samples soon so be sure to keep an eye out for them or you can sign up for the mailing list on the left and I will remind you once they are listed.

If you have any ideas for future products or scents I would love to hear your comments!
♥

4 comments:

sparklingpinkgorilla said...

do you make the full sized of the vanilla icecream? i ordered to little icecreams and was lookign for a bigger version, it is the yummiest smell ever!

LoveLeeSoaps said...

I am so glad that you like the vanilla. I would love to make a bigger version for you! I had another customer ask the same question and I made it for her.

MoonDoggie said...

Was gonna suggest banana but you already have that?
Don't remember seeing pineapple - that might be nice.

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Pineapple sounds really good!! I am going to have to order more of that scent.