Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Home For A Gnome!

I was browsing Etsy today and kept finding the cutest gnomes everwhere I looked! Check this out below and post some cute gnomes if you have found some to.

1.Cone Gnome Set of 4 Paper Toy Set-By Cutesypoo

2.Fun Gnome Costume-By WildOliveKids

3.Milk and Honey Gnome Soap-By LoveLeeSoaps

4.Gnome Cones - 7x7 inch Print-By Getintimidated

5.Eco Gnome Baby Doll / Gizem in aqua green-By SewnNatural

6.Tying the Knot - Gocco Wedding Card-By Papermichelle

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG too cute! I heart gnomes. I just have to figure out how to get my kid to wear the gnome costume now...

SleightGirl said...

I love gnomes! If I ever get a place with a front yard, I'll be the crazy neighbor with a bunch on display.

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Amanda
Isn't that costume adorable! It is actually from my moms Etsy shop and that is my niece modeling it.

SleightGirl
Haha! I am actually the crazy neighbor with them now. I have mushrooms and deer around them. :)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Home For A Gnome!

I was browsing Etsy today and kept finding the cutest gnomes everwhere I looked! Check this out below and post some cute gnomes if you have found some to.

1.Cone Gnome Set of 4 Paper Toy Set-By Cutesypoo

2.Fun Gnome Costume-By WildOliveKids

3.Milk and Honey Gnome Soap-By LoveLeeSoaps

4.Gnome Cones - 7x7 inch Print-By Getintimidated

5.Eco Gnome Baby Doll / Gizem in aqua green-By SewnNatural

6.Tying the Knot - Gocco Wedding Card-By Papermichelle

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG too cute! I heart gnomes. I just have to figure out how to get my kid to wear the gnome costume now...

SleightGirl said...

I love gnomes! If I ever get a place with a front yard, I'll be the crazy neighbor with a bunch on display.

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Amanda
Isn't that costume adorable! It is actually from my moms Etsy shop and that is my niece modeling it.

SleightGirl
Haha! I am actually the crazy neighbor with them now. I have mushrooms and deer around them. :)