Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank you!


If you haven't seen littletjane on etsy you are missing out! I love all of her stamps. On the top everything she sends out the most adorable packages that I have ever seen! Every time they come in the mail it is like Christmas. My mom and I recently got custom stamps made with our etsy shop names. I have practically stamped everything in sight! I was also so inspired by her packages that I spent the whole afternoon making thank you notes to go out with my orders.

Check them out! ♥

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

these are absolutely adorable! I came across your website in I think Woman's Day magazine. I went to your website & just love your soaps. Do you have a mailing list?

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Hi Cheryl! I am so glad you came across my site from the magazine. You can sign up for my mailing list right here on my blog. Just go to the main page and on the right side at the top you will see where it says sign up.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Leeana

Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank you!


If you haven't seen littletjane on etsy you are missing out! I love all of her stamps. On the top everything she sends out the most adorable packages that I have ever seen! Every time they come in the mail it is like Christmas. My mom and I recently got custom stamps made with our etsy shop names. I have practically stamped everything in sight! I was also so inspired by her packages that I spent the whole afternoon making thank you notes to go out with my orders.

Check them out! ♥

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

these are absolutely adorable! I came across your website in I think Woman's Day magazine. I went to your website & just love your soaps. Do you have a mailing list?

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Hi Cheryl! I am so glad you came across my site from the magazine. You can sign up for my mailing list right here on my blog. Just go to the main page and on the right side at the top you will see where it says sign up.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Leeana