Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New soaps listed!

Come on by and check them out!

Wedding Cake Soaps
Fresh Baked BreadFortune Cookie Soap Set
Tree Stump

Also coming soon!

  • Baby Shoes
  • Candy Soap Set
  • Sugar Scrub Cubes
  • Cinnamon Twisted Bread

If you have any soap suggestions or scents that you would like to see feel free to comment! ♥


5 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Each of those is so wonderful and unique! I am LOVE, loving the birdie, eggs, and nest soap I am seeing to my right in your etsy! I'll have to visit your shop and check that out!

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Thank you so much! That bird soap sure does catch everyones heart right when they see it. :)

AllureByU said...

Lovely soaps. Love all of them

VeganCraftastic said...

That tree stump soap is so funny, I love it!

Marie. said...

Cuuuute! OMG I haven't shopped at your soap shop in so long! I was thinking about it the other day too! I should make an order soon :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New soaps listed!

Come on by and check them out!

Wedding Cake Soaps
Fresh Baked BreadFortune Cookie Soap Set
Tree Stump

Also coming soon!

  • Baby Shoes
  • Candy Soap Set
  • Sugar Scrub Cubes
  • Cinnamon Twisted Bread

If you have any soap suggestions or scents that you would like to see feel free to comment! ♥


5 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Each of those is so wonderful and unique! I am LOVE, loving the birdie, eggs, and nest soap I am seeing to my right in your etsy! I'll have to visit your shop and check that out!

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Thank you so much! That bird soap sure does catch everyones heart right when they see it. :)

AllureByU said...

Lovely soaps. Love all of them

VeganCraftastic said...

That tree stump soap is so funny, I love it!

Marie. said...

Cuuuute! OMG I haven't shopped at your soap shop in so long! I was thinking about it the other day too! I should make an order soon :)